@maique Feels like I've been living in this game since last week. I honestly don't remember what I did all weekend, although presumably I ate and slept at some point. Dreamt of little colored buildings, and balconies, and gardens.
@terrygrier I know: it's a real shame! But this just means we all need to seek out local options, if at all possible...
@manton On the other hand, it’s also shown me how much faster things are — posts (and changes/edits to posts & pages) appear really quickly. I guess I’ve been around long enough to still remember how glacially slow things were sometimes. It was very nice to be reminded that those dark days are long over.
@Miraz Glad I could help!
@pimoore Lovely! Well done.
@toddgrotenhuis I was briefly stumped by this, too. It's a little fiddly, but here's what you do:
- go to the "Design" area.
- Scroll down to "Custom Theme."
- Click on "Edit Custom Themes." — "Tufte theme" should be listed there.
- Click on it.
- look for config.json and click on it.
- scroll to the very bottom of the code
- You'll see "subtitle" and "mailto" — edit them.
- click "Update Template"
@adders Wow. Yes, spot on.